Thursday, December 9, 2021

Denver Art Museum - Martin Building Level 7


Well, we've made it to level 7; the top of the Denver Art Museum's Martin Building. This level houses my favorite exhibit, which is why I often start at the top of the museum and work my way down. Strangely, though, on my recent visit, I didn't take a whole lot of pictures of this level. I guess I just got too caught up in enjoying the art.

The focus of this level is the Western American Art Galleries. Having moved to the Denver area from the midwest over 25 years ago, I definitely still get caught up in the western history of this region. So seeing so many works of art depicting the history of the west are endlessly intriguing to me.

Well, thanks for joining us on this floor-by-floor journey through the Martin Building. Be sure to check out the exhibits for yourself at 100 W 14th Ave in Denver.





No comments:

Post a Comment